Plagiarism is that where others thoughts are stolen. Plagiarism includes language, ideas, thoughts, and opinion etc. There shows others thoughts to own name. Plagiarism is an immoral and unethical work. This leads to the abasement of fundamental rights. It is a kind of dishonesty and duplicity. Its effect is so bad that sometimes by this can be expelled from the organizations, schools, colleges and institutes. Finance Assignment Help says that Plagiarism doesn’t punish by the law, but it is done by the organizations. Cheat somebody is also type of plagiarism. In the education sector, plagiarism is increasing day by day because of high competition. A Teacher, A Listener, A Citizen fall into the category of unethical offense (Kumar et al, 2014).
Effect of plagiarism on students
In the academic field, generally, plagiarism is a serious offense. As a result punishments are done in the colleges. Deliberately fail and rustication are the result of plagiarism. A student enters in the institution for taking a good education but students face many problems just because of plagiarism. Some students have to face negativity and other hurdles. Sometimes plagiarism is beneficial for the student that is why students find opportunities without worrying about the consequences (Zimerman, 2012).
Result of plagiarism
Rusticate is a serious result of plagiarism. It spoils the future of the students. It is not fruitful for the image. The student feels lack of confidence and moral. Plagiarism enhances the feeling of revenge as well as enhances unethical offense and greed. The student gets cheap publicity. It shows like “empty vessel sounds much”.
Ways for plagiarism free paper: It is worth analyzed that there are various steps can be taken to reduce and eliminate the plagiarism from the assignments. Some of the ways have been discussed below.
- Provide an environment: Institution provide a good environment to students and make them a comfortable for their good result without plagiarism. Students can improve own self in a good atmosphere. Faculty can inspire them and introduce to culture. It will help in writing plagiarism free paper. This positive environment will further motivate the authors to write the content efficiently (Evering and Moorman, 2012).
- Observation: It is one of the significant ways to measure and minimize the plagiarism issues. The student should have Sharpe observation. Students can learn a lot of things form faculty, classmates and environment etc. Obeservation will help the people to identify and measure the issues related to content.
- Time Management: Time is an important thing for a person. If somebody have a good time management than everything can be achieved. The student has a time management. They can complete their assignment within in a time limit and they can better. It will further help in making assignment paper attractive and unique.
- Take extra classes: Institution should be provided extra classes so that student will not take of plagiarism. The extra classes will help the students to understand and analyze the content carefully (Weber-Wulff, 2016).
- Knowledge: It is very important in every sector. Knowledge is important to exaggerate of any topic and task. If students do not have knowledge then they will not be able to do something. Student faces plagiarism issue due to lack of confident and knowledge. Knowledge and confidence is base of each other. If a person has both things result will come positive and reduce plagiarism effectively.
- Help of internet and magazines: Students can take help of internet, magazines and books. But it should be converted in own language in different method. It is great opportunity to proofread the content successfully.
- Paraphrase: One of the vital ways to improve and reduce the plagiarism is paraphrase. If people have found information and content that is perfect and right for research paper. Read it carefully and effectively and put it into different own words. It is stated that authors need to make sure that do not copy verbatim more than two words in a line from the content and text.
- Citing quotes: Citing a quote could be different than citing paraphrased material effectively. This practice generally includes the addition of a page number or a paragraph number in the regard of web content and information.
- Referencing: It is one of the dynamic and unique ways to avoid plagiarism is including a reference page. This page shall meet the document formatting rules and strategies used by educational institution. This information is quite particular and includes the date of publication, introduction, title and source (Gastel and Day, 2016).
It is measured that plagiarism free essay is an effective and unique thing in today education world. It is further noted that people need to use a plagiarism checker to check the plagiarism in the assignments.
Evering, L.C. and Moorman, G. (2012). Rethinking plagiarism in the digital age. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 56(1), pp.35-44.
Gastel, B. and Day, R.A. (2016). How to write and publish a scientific paper. USA: ABC-CLIO.
Kumar, P.M., Priya, N.S., Musalaiah, S.V.V.S. and Nagasree, M. (2014). Knowing and avoiding plagiarism during scientific writing. Annals of medical and health sciences research, 4(3), pp.193-198.
Weber-Wulff, D. (2016). Plagiarism detection software: Promises, pitfalls, and practices. Handbook of academic integrity, pp.625-638.
Zimerman, M. (2012). Plagiarism and international students in academic libraries. New Library World, 113(5/6), pp.290-299.