Every person has its own fears which are quite a normal thing and there is nothing wrong in it. But if we talk about the fear of failure or rejection, it is one of the most common and damaging fears people are struggling these days. According to Online Assignment help Whenever they are up to something such as starting a new startup or participating in any activity at college, they are like, “I can’t”. This is known as fear of failure and if you are also suffering with this, it is the time to get rid of it.
Tips To Overcome Fear of Failure
As per Assignment writing services online, the fear of rejection or failure is one of the greatest roadblocks in the path of success of students. This is obvious that everyone hates to fail but for some people, it is a kind of psychological threat to their motivation which enables them to avoid failure and causes them to decrease their chances of success.
- Write down the problem: The first step you need to carry out is to define your problem or situation in writing. Just take a pen and paper and draw a partition in the middle of the paper. One side you need to mention the problem while on the other side, you should write all your fears related to that problem and try to figure out what is bothering you more. It will help you to identify your fears and enable you to go for solutions.
- Accept The Fear: The next step is to accept those fears which you have identified and make you feel shame sometimes and after that, you need to find some trusted people with whom you can discuss these feelings. It will help you to prevent you from expressing those fears through senseless efforts and escape you to face embarrassment.
You Need To Reconsider Your Working Approach
It often happens with us that whenever we get a result that does not meet our expectations; we tend to consider them an attempt of failure. But this is not right. Just because we have not got our desired results that do not mean that we have not put our efforts. All we need to do is reconsidering our working approach rather than examining them deeply. Finance Assignment Help says that If we look at our results with a view to make improvements, we would be able to make positive changes.
- Focus on controllable aspects: If you have reconsidered your working approach and results, the next step is to pay your attention on those aspects which you can control next time in future. Find out the ways to reframe those aspects that are in your control so that you could get the best out of them.
- Consider benefits of past failures: If you want to get yourself motivated, you can consider your results from the past failures even if you find them hard to notice or easy, they will help you in enhancing your ability and next time, it will be easier for you. To find the benefits, you can consider any of your past failure.
- Take it easy: It means you should do proper planning before doing anything new otherwise it will make things worse. You should also work through your fear or failure by taking your own time instead of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. You need to take small steps towards your goals so you could feel comfortable.
You Should Expect Good Results But Do Not Attached To It
This is right thing to do as the more you will attached to that results you have envisioned at the time of goal setting, the more likely you start interpreting shortcomings as the reason of failure. So, it is better to prepare and expect good results but do not over think or overanalyze them as it will only bring you unnecessary stress and fear of failure. It has been shown by the results that people who reconsider their goals and adjust their approach accordingly are more likely to enjoy better physical and mental benefits.
According to Economics Assignment Help Australia, you should also identify the consequences of failing which scare you most and evaluate your ability to deal with those situations.